Langtang valley & Ganja-la pass trek, a fascinating adventure begins the journey of an interesting drive through Nuwakot and Rasuwa, passing through amazing landscapes and farm villages and town of Trishuli Bazaar, Ramche and to Dhunche, the headquarter of Langtang and Rasuwa area. Drive continues to Syabrubesi large Tamang village for the overnight stop, from here walking towards the scenic valley gorge surrounded by pristine rhododendron and pines forest with thick bamboo
Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460 m/08-09 hours journey.
Trek to Lama Hotel 2,440 m/06 hours.
Trek to Langtang Village 3,430 m/06 hours.
Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3,870 m/04 hours.
Rest days at Kyanjin acclimatization with local excursions or climb to Tserko Ri 4,984 m/08 hrs round trip
Trek to Ganja La phedi 4,300 m/05 hrs
Cross Ganja La 5,122 m/16,800 ft and descend to Keldang 4,250 m/07 hrs
Trek to Dukpu 4,080 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Tarkeghyang 2,590 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Shermathang 2,610 m/04 hours
Trek to Malemchipul Bazaar and drive to Kathmandu 1,300 m/05 hrs.
• KTM to Sabrubesi by public transport
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
• First Aid Kit box/bag