The Sirubari Village Homestay program with Experience treks gives visitors a first hand experience of village life in Sirubari, a pristine Gurung village in Syangja district of Nepal. Throughout the year, the weather remains pleasant in this beautiful hamlet. From Pokhara, a short drive and walk across a picturesque landscape leads us to Sirubari. The inhabitants of Sirubari who are well known for their hospitality, will do their best to make you comfortable in their homes and village. Sirubari Village Homestay is one of the best way to explore local life of Nepali people. And it is one of the famous package in Nepal fr the travelers. Sirubari village Homestay tour is a model home-stay tour package in Nepal.
Day 1 :
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Cultural programme at evening.
• Basic accommodation during HomeStay.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (typical Nepali food only) during HomeStay
• KTM to Pokhara to Arjunchaupari by public transport
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)