Experience Treks welcomes to all travelers of all ages children, youth & elderly people to take part in this wonderful sensational journey to mid-mills in the shade of towering Annapurna & Lamjung Himalaya ranges, Siklis panorama trek; a moderate trek in the land of legendary Gorkha who are farmers and cattle herders for centuries for their hardy courage which has been listed in the British-Indian army as Gorkha soldiers for last two hundred years. This beautiful journey starts with a sweeping flight /drive of the Himalayan range of mountains to scenic popular tourist destinations in Pokhara, second largest city and valley of Nepal, beginning this adventure with a short drive on the outskirt of Pokhara valley then on the road to Siklis Annapurna & Lamjung Panorama trekking through small rural farm villages and pristine cool forest of rhododendron, Oaks and pines in the shade of majestic Himalaya of eastern Annapurna, Manaslu and Lamjung range of mountains including magnificent views of Mt. Machhapuchre “ Fishtail peak”. Mt. Machhapuchre which stands towering in the clear blue sky, is a remarkable journey on the foothill of overlooking tall Himalayan mountain ranges passing through traditional village and to the large Gurung village at Siklis beneath the massif Lamjung Himal with snow-capped mountain panorama towards north and north east, here visiting this traditional hill villages with their ancient culture and religion as this area is less visited by western trekkers, and this trip allow you to be in perfect harmony with the nature and mountains and traditional villages among the friendly hill people, this wonderful trek completes near Pokhara at Begnas Lakes with a short drive to Pokhara by its tranquil Phewa Lake.
• On the off route trail to Siklis within eastern Annapurna and Lamjung
• Trekking through unspoiled traditional Gurung villages’ area in the awesome natural environment with grand views and scenery’s
• Panoramic views of Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu mountain ranges
• Visiting typical villages of mid hills in the land of legendary Gorkha.
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
In Kathmandu, preparation for trek like TIMS, Permit, shopping and sightseeing.
Drive to Pokhara then drive & trek to Lampatha 1,010 m/02 hrs.
Trek to Khairpani 1,370 m/05 hrs
Trek to GhaleKharaka 1, 810 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Nauli Kharka 2,550 m/4 hrs.
Trek to Siklis 2,030 m/05 hrs.
Rest day at Siklis for local excursion.
Trek to Lamokhet 920 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Thulokhote 1,540 m via Kalikathan-06 hrs.
Trek to Lake Begnas and drive to Pokhara.
Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Transfer to airport for international departure.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Pokhara by public transport
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and a night in Pokhara on deluxe hotel / tea house
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag