The world famous temple of Muktinath lies at Mustang district where Hindu God Vishnu is said to reside. Jomsom Muktinath tour is suitable for those who have short holidays and would like to see major Nepal offers for tourists. Muktinath Tour program enables you to see Kathmandu sites, beauty of Pokhara and Muktinath area. Mustang has always been attraction for tourists in Nepal because of it’s beauty. Tourists who come crossing Thorong Laa pass, come to Muktinath by walking. fly to Jomsom and hike to Muktinath. the Jwaladevei temple is another attraction to be seen here. The view of Mountains is very beautiful from here. You will have excellent trekking/hiking option together with pilgrims.
Drive to Beni via public transport. Overnight stay at Beni.
Drive forward to Ghasa and Jomsom. Overnight stay at Jomsom.
Hike forward or drive to Kagbeni to Muktinath. Muktinath visit and overnight stay at Jomsom at respected hotel.
Heading to Pokhara via Beni. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Boating at Phewa Lake, visiting David’s fall, Gupteshwor Mahadeva, Museum. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Early breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Pokhara, Beni by public transport
• A Night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and A Night in Pokhara on deluxe hotel / tea house
• Entry fee
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals: lunch & dinner
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all staffs
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required