Mardi Himal Trek is located east of one of the most popular treks of Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp trek, the Mardi Himal trek is a hidden gem. The trail goes along small winding paths, through enchanted rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around 3,300 meter. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
The Trek starts with a day ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara. We begin the walk from Dhampus (1600 mts). We head upward to Forest Camp (2550 mts), Low Camp (29900 mts) and High Camp (3580 mts). From High Camp you can hike all the way up to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 mts). There are few treks where landscape dramatically changes from magical forests into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. We had a fantastic and a very memorable trekking experience.
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag