Langtang and Gosaikund visit is an exciting opportunity to have a range of experiences.
01. Trekking to Nepal’s first Himalayan National Park, Langtang National Park
02. Hiking to Langtang valley, holy & frozen Lake of Gosainkund
03. Visiting an old age of monasteries, cultures & religion
04. Enjoying the grandeur views of different mountains over 7,000 m high mountains
05. An experience of the life styles of local people in the region
06. Has a chance of staying in the local home, communicate with local people & observe the local customs & tradition
07. Had the great opportunity to explore the botanical research & study
08. Trekking for all seasons despite heavy rain in the summer & cold & heavy snowing in the winter
09. Experienced the fresh cheese & observed its factories in Sing Gompa & Kyangjin Gompa
10. Nepal`s third popular trekking destination
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
A day in Kathmandu preparation for trek.
Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460 m/09 hrs journey.
Trek to Lama Hotel 2,440 m/06 hours.
Trek to Langtang village 3,430 m/06 hours.
Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3,800 m/04 hours.
Rest days in Kyangjin for acclimatisation day and side excursion
Trek to Lama Hotel 2,440 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Thulo Syabru 2,135 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Sing Gomba 3,330 m/05 hours
Trek to Gosainkund 4,350 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Ghopte 3,440 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Kutumsang 2,446 m/06 hours
Trek to Chisopani 2,200 m/07 hrs.
Trek to Sundarijal 1,460 m & drive to Kathmandu.
Depart from Kathmandu for international flight homeward bound.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Sabrubesi by public transport
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on 3 star category B/B plan
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag