A journey starts with a scenic drive to Naya Pul via the famous scenic tourist spot of Pokhara city, from here in perfect wilderness for a week away from the main trekking trail to Khair Annapurna Panorama Trekking. A wonderful moderate adventure trek to Khair Trekking or Khair Annapurna Trek with Experience Treks leads you to fascinating trekking on the off beaten route away from the busy trekking within the popular Annapurna region, an awesome journey in the hidden ridge and place of west Himalaya for your interest. This wonderful Khair treks follows the quaint Gurung, Chhetri & Magar villages and farm lands without missing the super views of snow-capped mountains and its fabulous landscapes and then on the main trail to Poon hill and Ghorepani for few hours and then again on the off-beaten trail to Khopra Lake/ Khair ridge with optional hike to Bahra Pokhari (a glacial 12 ponds fed by the glacier of Annapurna south and Bahra Shikhar) where the elevation rises to 4,247 meters the highest spot of this trip. Khopra high ridges offer breathtaking views of the different mountains including world’s 7th & 10th highest mountains; Dhaulagiri 1st & Annapurna 1st along with Mt. Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range with Nilgiri and Bahra Shikhar peaks (Annapurna Fang).
Experience Treks journey heads back to Pokhara with an alternative route through pristine alpine forest of rhododendron, magnolia, pines and Oaks tree lines and passing traditional Gurung & Magar villages with a lot of steep ups and downhill walk with grand scenery on the high mountains and landscapes, meeting friendly locals and finally this magnificent moderate adventure joins the main trekking trail at Gurung village at Ghandruk and then following the trail to the road head for the short scenic drive to picturesque Pokhara; one of the scenic spot in the Himalaya with sub-tropical climate of views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna & Manaslu ranges of mountains and Mt. Machhapuchhre “fishtail” reflecting in tranquil Phewa Lake.
• Excursion in mid hills within the shade of high staggering snow-capped peaks from paddy fields to alpine landscapes, pristine wilderness and mid-hills villages
• Panorama of high snow-capped mountains & enchanting rhododendron forest.
• Traditional villages, friendly mid hills people in mid hills of massif Annapurna on the off beaten trail with Annapurna, Bahra Shikhar and Dhaulagiri panorama.
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Drive to Nayapul 1,000 m via Pokhara 950 m/07 hrs journey
Trek to Lyangdi 1,650 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Sallijan 2,300 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Nangi 2,100 m/03 hrs.
Trek to Phulbari 2,500 m/06 hr.
Trek to Sauta 2,200 m/04 hrs.
Trek to Chistibung 3,000 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Kopra Ridge 3,870 m/03 hrs.
At Kopra Ridge for optional excursion to holy Khair lake.
Trek to Dobato 3,420 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Ghandruk 1,950 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Tolka 1,700 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Kande and drive to Pokhara/04 hrs walk an hour drive.
Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Transfer to airport for international departure.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Pokhara to Nayapul by public transport
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and a night in Pokhara on deluxe hotel / tea house
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag