This is an exciting trip to be at the top of the world.
1. Hiking around world`s highest mountain, Mt. Everest
2. World`s highest national parks in the shadow of giant peaks
3. Immerse in the old rich Tibetan Buddhist culture, traditions & monastery
4. The Warm hospitality of the highlanders, in the home of Sherpa villages
5. Enrich with the rare botanical flora of rhododendron, Pines, spruce, magnolia trees, shrubs of Juniper, medicinal plants & an alpine flowers/orchids
6. World`s most dangerous & an adventurous airport at Lukla 2,846 m
7. Home of the world`s record holder mountaineers
8. Eco-friendly trekking route
9. Nepal`s second most popular trekking region after Annapurna region
Arrive Lukla 2,846 m & trek to Phakding 2,652 m/03 hrs walk
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m/06 hrs.
Rest days at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and some side hike.
Trek to Tengboche 3,867 m/05 hours.
Trek to Dingboche 4,358 m/05 hours.
Rest days at Dingboche for acclimatization.
Trek to Lobuche 4,928 m/05 hours.
Trek to Gorakshep 5,160 m and continue to Everest base camp.
Morning hike to Kalapathar 5,545 m continue walk to Pheriche 4,243 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Tengboche 3,867 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Monjo 2,775 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Lukla 2,846 m/05 hrs.
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals and accomodation in Kathmandu
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Additional cost incurred due to extending your stay at hotel due to cancel and delay of flight because of poor visibility due to heavy raining/snowing/cloudy from Lukla airport & go fly into Lukla from Kathmandu too.
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• Airfare from/to Kathmandu to Lukla