This memorable adventure start with a scenic short flight of Lukla and walking through traditional Sherpa villages towards Namche bazaar, a prosperous trading town; the main center of Khumbu region and an official headquarters of Sagarmatha national park which was enlisted as the natural heritage in UNESCO heritage sites. Trekking in the world’s highest region Gokyo Cho-la pass & Everest base camp trek with Experience Treks, leading to amazing views of giant snow-capped mountains crossing the high pass Tsho-la pass pronounced as Cho-La Pass at 5,380 m/17,650 ft.
After a good acclimatization at Namche Bazaar heading to higher alpine valleys of Gokyo with its pristine glacial lake, the walk leads through verdant rhododendron, birch and pines woods with magnificent views of surrounding snow-capped mountains Thamserku, Kwangde, Taboche and Ama Dablam passing through temporary settlement of Dole, Machhermo and finally reaching at Gokyo. Undoubtedly the most unique and stunning destination and truly a life time experience at Gokyo hike to scenic point at Gokyo Ri for panoramic views of world’s highest peaks of Cho-Oyu, Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Mt. Makalu along with other smaller over 6,000 m snow-capped mountains. After a memorable time cross the Tsho-la to Everest Base Camp, a unique combination of all highlights of Khumbu region, adventure leads to the world’s highest Everest Camp overlooking notorious Khumbu Ice fall and its glaciers. The return journey to another highlights of this trip with a climb up to Kalapatthar at 5,545 m the highest point of this adventure for sensational mountain panorama of Mt. Everest and array of other peaks, then heading back on the main trail back to Lukla via the famed Thyangboche Monastery and Namche Bazaar ending this grand journey to Gokyo Tsho-la & Everest Base Camp at Lukla and then back to Kathmandu.
• Traverse of high Tsho-la from Gokyo area to Everest Base Camp,
• World’s highest National Park in the shade of giant peaks in the grandeur picturesque Gokyo with turquoise glacial lake
• Trek in between the world’s highest mountains Mt. Cho Oyu, Lhotse & Mt. Everest immerse in the old rich Tibetan Buddhist culture and traditions
• Warm hospitality of the highlanders in the home of Sherpa’s enriched with rare botanical flora & fauna including rhododendron, magnolia and pines trees.
Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Fly to Lukla 2,846 m & trek to Phakding 2,652 m/04 hrs
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m/05 hrs.
Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Trek to Dole 4,100 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Machermo 4,410 m/04 hrs.
Trek to Gokyo 4,775 m/05 hrs.
Morning hike to Gokyo-Ri and trek to Dragnak/Thagnag4,650 m/3+1+2=06 hrs.
Trek to Dzong la 4,750 m via Tsho-la pass/07 hrs.
Trek to Loboche 4,930 m/03 hrs.
Trek to Gorakshep 5,160 m & proceed to Everest Base Camp5,360 m/3+5=8 hrs
Trek to Pheriche 4,250 m with a hike to Kalapathar 5,545 m/04+04=08 hrs.
Trek to Tengboche 3,867 m/04 hrs.
Trek to Monjo 2,830 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Lukla 2,846 m/05 hrs.
Fly Lukla-Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Free days at leisure or private city sightseeing.
Transfer to airport for final international departure.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Lukla airfare for member and staff/s
• 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on 3 star category B/B plan
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Additional cost incurred due to extending your stay at hotel due to cancel and delay of flight because of poor visibility due to heavy raining/snowing/cloudy from Lukla airport & go fly into Lukla from Kathmandu too.
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag