Ghale Gaun Village Homestay is for that travelers, who want to explore local life of Nepali people. Ghale Gaun is a beautiful village in north central Nepal, at the foot of the Lamjung Himal (6932m). This village is inhabited mostly by the Gurung communities. Villagers will welcome you with warm greetings by wearing their traditional customs to the tourist. Local food, handicraft, Gurung Museum, Gurung Culture, spectacular mountains view are the prime attraction of the Ghale Gaun Village Home stay Tour.
Under the ‘Ghale Village Homestay’ program people get a firsthand experience of village life in Nepal, particularly Ghale Gaun, the Gurung village.
countryside an experience of Nepal
Local life and there nature
Drive from Kathmandu to Ghalegaun via Besishahar. Overnight stay at Homestay.
Rest Day at village homestay and sightseeing around. Evening cultural programme.
Hike Bhujung 2.5 hrs and hike back to homestay. Overnight in homestay.
Rest day and sightseeing around. Overnight in homestay house.
Hike Ghanpokhara 1 hour and hike back to homestay. Overnight stay at homestay house
Rest day at Ghalegaun enjoying with local culture and sightseeing around. Overnight at homestay house
Drive back to Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu to Ghalegaun by public transport
• Cultural programme at evening.
• Basic accommodation during HomeStay.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (typical Nepali food only) during HomeStay
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals and accomodation in Kathmandu
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag