Experience Treks leads you to a memorable adventure in the mountain paradise around least but frequent tavelled region of high Khumbu valley to Everest three high passes trek of Renjo-la, Cho-la & Kongma-la. This adventure begins with a scenic flight of Lukla to rich green landscapes forest of alpine vegetation of rhododendron, oaks, magnolia, oaks and pines in the shade of high staggering peaks and visiting the traditional villages with its rich Buddhist religion and culture and onto the famous Namche Bazaar a trading town and the main center of Khumbu region with official’s headquarters, with shops and various facilities. After a proper acclimatization here, route leads to Thame village and Lungdhen then trekking to cross the first pass at Renjo-la with awesome views of Mt. Everest, Kongde, Pharmacho and number of peaks and then heading to the breathe taking scenic Gokyo with magnificent emerald green glacial lake here, spending nights in Gokyo, then traversing of next two high passes near Everest area. Khumbu’s three Passes & Gokyo lake undoubtedly is the most unique and awesome destination, a truly a life time experience for all types of outdoor travelers. After an amazing adventure crossing Khumbu’s three passes, then back on the main trail to Lukla visiting the famed Thyangboche Monastery and Namche Bazaar completing an experience of a life time with Experience Treks.
• Crossing of three great high passes of Khumbu`s Renjo –la, Tsho-la & Kongma-la Pass
• Trekking around least trekked area in the hidden valley of Everest region alpine forest and valley with breathe taking landscapes and mountains scenery
• World’s highest Sagarmatha National Park in the shade of giant peaks in the midst of ancient rich Tibetan Buddhist culture and traditions
• Amazing mountains views on the emerald glacial Gokyo lake encountering Sherpa hospitality the highlanders of Everest.
Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Fly to Lukla 2,846 m & trek to Phakding 2,652 m/03 hrs tracking
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m/05 hrs.
Rest days at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Trek to Thame 3,800 m/05 hours.
Rest day at Thame village & excursion into & around village & monasteries.
Trek to Lungdeng 4,600 m/06 hours.
Cross Renjo- La 5465m to Gokyo Lake 4,800 m/07-08 hrs.
Morning hike to Gokyo-Ri 5,357 m and trek to Dragnak 4,650 m/04+02=06 hrs.
Cross Tsho-la 5,430m to Dzongla 4,740 m/07 hrs.
Trek to Loboche 4,930 m/03 hrs.
Trek to Gorakshep 5,160 m & proceed to Everest Base Camp 5,360 m/03+05=08 hrs
Hike to Kala Patthar 5,545 m/18,192 ft and trek to Lobuche 4,930 m/04+02=06 hrs afternoon free preparations for the pass.
Cross Kongma La 5,535 m and to Dingboche 4,340 m/08 hrs.
Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m/04 hrs.
Trek to Monjo 2,830 m via Namche Bazaar/06 hrs.
Trek to Lukla /05 hrs with afternoon free.
Fly to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
In Kathmandu with optional sightseeing tour.
International departure for homeward bound.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Lukla airfare for member and staff/s
• 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on 3 star category B/B plan
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Additional cost incurred due to extending your stay at hotel due to cancel and delay of flight because of poor visibility due to heavy raining/snowing/cloudy from Lukla airport & go fly into Lukla from Kathmandu too.
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag