Combining the best of nature with some typical local life, gorgeous Himalayan views, captivating sunset and ethereal sunrise from Chisapani and Nagarkot, this hike makes for an ideal vacation in a matter of three days. The trip starts with a short drive to Sundarijal, a popular hangout and busy picnic spot in the north of Kathmandu. Falling inside the boundaries of Shivapuri National Park, this is a place of cool shades, tall trees, beautiful streams and serene atmosphere — all in striking contrast to the noise and crowd of the city.
Drive to Sundarijal and Hike to Chisapani; 5 hours’ hike
Hike to Nagarkot from Chisapani; 7 hours’ hike
Hike from Nagarkot to Changunarayan and Drive to Kathmandu
• An English speaking guide
• Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Changunarayan to Kathmandu by public transport.
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation.
• Food and salary for staff
• Meals: lunch & dinner during hiking
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On tour),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all staffs