Never ending Mountains views from the start to the end leading to charming traditional villages with ancient Tibetan Buddhist religion and culture where scenery and landscapes changes every day, offering the trekkers a tantalizing experience and excitement throughout the trip to around Annapurna & Thorang-la Pass. An unbeatable experience of a life time of Experience Treks into around Annapurna trek via Thorang-la pass, this area is listed as the world’s best 10th destination by Lonely Planet. The Annapurna circuit trekking traverse is an adventure where all physically fit people can join in it as this is a moderate to an adventurous walk and with lots of high hill climb and long descend without a boring moment offering the taste of culture and people from Thakali, Gurung and Magar tribe villages following the Marshyangdi River upstream in the arid area of Manang walking further cross Thorang-la pass at 5,416 meters. This trip leads to the sacred place of Muktinath; a holy spot for both Hindus and Buddhists. Muktinath which is literally means “the place for Nirvana or Liberation/Salvation”, and trekking in the world’s deepest gorge at Kali Gandaki valley, around Annapurna & Thorang-la trip. Finally ends to Pokhara, a renowned popular tourist place with its pristine Lake Phewa. Scenic Pokhara is another highlight of this trip.
1. Trek & traverses high mountain passes at Thorang-La 5,416 meter/17,700 ft.
2. Awesome changes in vegetation, altitude, climate and culture from low warm sub-tropic-Mediterranean alpine to cold arctic zone.
3. Fascinating Buddhist religion, traditions and culture with charming villages.
4. Unbeatable landscapes and mountain scenery with rich flora & fauna panoramic snow-capped mountain views day by day.
5. Experience an authentic village lifestyle in first hand.
7. Remarkable countryside-traverse the hilly region of Pisang, Manang, Kagbeni & Ghorepani.
8. Visit the holy temple of Muktinath.
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
In Kathmandu, you will prepare for trek, TIMS permit, shopping trekking gears..
Drive to Jagat 1,290 m via Beshisahar 823 m/2,624 ft/08-10 hrs.
Trek to Dharapani 1,920 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Chame 2,670 m/05 hrs.
Trek to Pisang 3,300 m/10,824 ft/05 hrs.
Trek to Manang village 3,450 m/11,316 ft= 05 hrs.
In Manang rest day for acclimatization and local hike.
Trek to Yak Kharka 4,110 m/13, 480 ft=04 hrs
Trek to Thorang High Camp 4,800 m/15,092 ft/04 hrs.
Traverse Thorang-La 5,416 m to Muktinath 3,800 m/07 hrs.
Trek to Marpha 2,670 m/06 hrs walks.
Trek to Lete 2,480 m/06 hrs walk.
Trek to Tatopani 1,190 m/06 hrs.
Trek to Ghorepani 2,850 m/08 hrs.
Trek to Tikhedhunga 1,577 m/05 hours walk.
Trek to Nayapul 1,100 m and drive to Pokhara 950 m/03 hours walk & 02 hrs drive=05 hrs.
Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Transfer to airport for international departure.
• Airport pick up & drop off by private vehicles
• KTM to Jagat by public transport
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on hotel
• TIMS & National park entry permit fee
• Basic accommodation during the trek
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during trek
• English speaking guide during trek
• Food and salary for staff
• Trekking gears for the local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance for local trekking staffs
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare
• Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
• Essential trekking gears
• Travel & health insurance
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• An emergencies or rescue evacuation cost/charge (helicopter), if required
• First Aid Kit box/bag